Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of National Project Manager SP4N LAPOR or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the UN Volunteer Outreach & Advocacy Officer will:
• Provide support to NPM in planning, activity preparation and monitoring and evaluation of the SP4NLAPOR! project.
• Conduct assessment and research on communication and outreach opportunity for community and government sector to raise awareness on SP4N-LAPOR!.
• Identify priority audiences for outreach and advocacy in regard to raise awareness and to increase usage of LAPOR! as public complaint mechanism.
• Prepare, develop and conduct public campaign to promote SP4N-LAPOR! with on-site and online engagement.
• Develop advocacy campaigns relating to the role of the SP4N-LAPOR! in regard of major topics and trends in the domains of public service and basic need citizen fulfilment.
• Develop community friendly communication materials, tailored to priority audiences about LAPOR! by seeking and using relevant inputs from the community groups, relevant project beneficiaries, related strategic partners and donor.
• Prepare workshops, group discussions and meetings in regard to raise awareness both of government and community sector on usage of SP4N-LAPOR!.
• Assist in maintaining relations with various key SP4N-LAPOR Project stakeholders, including government sectors, civil society organizations, communities and media to communicate the mandate and objective and mechanism of SP4N-LAPOR!.
• Assist in organizing & preparing events, launches of publications, seminars and conferences, and campaigns.
• Assist in regular team and other meetings (including preparing agenda and minutes).
• Perform any other substantive and/or administrative task that might be required or assigned by the supervisor.
1. National or legal resident of Indonesia
2. Background in public communication, sociology, political science, or other relevant programs
3. 3 years of experience in national and/or international level in development program or project, community development, public communication or other relevant programmes
Kirimkan CV terbaru Anda dengan judul "Volunteer_UN" ke email firstname.lastname@example.org