Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of the Youth & Adolescent Development Specialist or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the UN Volunteer Gender and Adolescent Development Officer will:
• Support the Youth & Adolescent Development Specialist in coordinating data collection and reporting for the Covid-19 Situation Report, Donor reports and other related reporting requirements.
• Support the roll-out of key methodologies for adolescent participation such as Adolescent Kit and ADAP Training Modules and relevant modules on gender-responsive programming to support this area of work of field offices and sections at UNICEF Indonesia.
• Support the Adolescent and Gender Focal Points in different programme areas across the office in promoting adolescent participation and gender equality as the office’s cross-sectoral priority and other cross-sectoral priorities in the office (such as: disability inclusion and climate change).
• Support the dissemination of the Situation Analysis on Child and Adolescent Participation and Civic Engagement looking at variety of angles including policy, technical, and institutional lenses, to inform policies and programme, especially in terms of coordination and partnership across sectors and stakeholders.
• Coordinate the development of office-wide knowledge products on adolescent development and gender equality, including sectoral recommendations for integration into cluster workplans.
• Promote adolescents and young people engagement, including in facilitating co-creation and participatory design process
• Promote the engagement of Youth Networks and Women’s groups in programme planning, monitoring, and implementation, as well as research and advocacy, including in humanitarian settings.
• Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
- 2 years of experience in professional work experience at the national and/or international level in adolescent and youth empowerment, gender equality or other relevant programmes; experience with young people and or women’s groups is an asset, as is experience working in the UN or other international development organization;
- Other desired/mandatory required technical knowledge as per the below:
- Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills;
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing;
- Have affinity with or interest in adolescent empowerment and gender equality volunteerism as a mechanism for durable development, and the UN System.
Indonesian, Level: Fluent, Required
English, Level: Fluent, Required
Required education level
Bachelor degree or equivalent in Gender, Education, Social Affairs or area related to Social Sciences;
Kirimkan CV terbaru Anda dengan judul "Volunteer_UN" ke email firstname.lastname@example.org